Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome to my first attempt

I've been told lately that I should be writing a blog.  That I'm "so funny" and my Facebook entries are "so hilarious." Yes...I'm one of those.  I've always said that I'm not one of those on-the-spot funny people.  This should have been evident in my early years when my mother would stand on a step-stool in the kitchen, holding a flashlight above me (replicating a spotlight) saying "do your funny thing!"  Outside of a canned joke and shuffle-off-to-Buffalo side step, I'm pretty sure my days as a stand-up comic ended there.  Alas...I do find humor in quite a bit of my daily life and I do have some extra time on my hands, so I thought I'd give this a whirl.  Whether and I share this and/ or anyone actually reads it is TBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment