Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Real Food Change

I have it!  The purpose for my blog!  At least for now. 

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia (lame) and am easily 50 pounds overweight.  My husband is tired and worn out, has high cholesterol and is probably 20 pounds overweight.  Our 10 year old daughter is under-exercised with poor eating habits with the doughy middle sections starting to show.  The 3 year old is under-weight with continual runny poops (as in "grab a bag, I need to put this diaper somewhere!"). Pretty sure the 20 monther is the only one in the house at normal weight and regular digestive system.  We ALL know something has got to change and we've known it for months...maybe years.  We need a serious overhaul on our eating habits and general relationships with food.  What better time to dive into this while I'm unemployed and have the time to research, learn, shop and cook!  So join me, won't you, as I start this journey toward a healthier lifestyle for my family.  Should be...interesting, funny, icky, delicious and hopefully life-changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment